Sunday 20 March 2011

Hordes - Trollblood Reforcements

Hi all
Blimy it's been over a month since my last post. Although I haven't finished painting the Trolls I have already, I have bought some more.




Normally I collect my armies in little sections, but I've started going to a gaming club in Hinkley (in Leicester) and their've got no problem with using unpainted models.

I've now got almost enough for a 50 point game. Here's the list of my Trollblood army as it stands:

Trollbloods
46+6 points, 28 models

Hoarluk Doomshaper, Rage of Dhunia +6 points
* Dire Troll Bomber 10 points
* Dire Troll Mauler 9 points
* Troll Axer 6 points
* Troll Bouncer 5 points
* Troll Impaler 5 points

4 Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes 3 points
6 Pyg Burrowers 4 points
10 Trollkin Fennblades 8 points
* Fennblade Officer & Drummer 2 points


I've also bought a second Warlock, Borka Kegslayer, thought it would be handy having to 2 casters.

I've still got 4 points to spend, which I'm going to use on a solo.

Also I was told about this great free app for my phone called 'ibodger'. Which is what I did the list above with. Granted would be better to have a Warhammer version as Warmachine and Hordes list are not the most difficult/time-consuming to write.

Hopefully next week I'll have some pictures of actual painted models, because I've almost painted 15 points worth.

Thanks for reading
Andy

1 comment:

  1. After seeing the test mini, I look forwards to seeing these painted. :)

    ReplyDelete