Saturday 1 January 2011

Starting a new army, Trollbloods

Happy New Year everyone,

I've started a Trollbloods army for Warmachine & Hordes. I'm going to collect these along side my Khador army as no one I know (apart from Matt) plays Warmachine & Hordes I can lend one out and get a game.


I got a shed load for Christmas and bought a few more yesterday, so once I've finished the last of the Khador models I have, I'm going to start putting these together.

So far my army list is:
Epic Hoarluk Doomshaper +6 WB Points
Troll Axer 6pts
Troll Impaler 5pts
Dire Troll Mauler 9pts
Troll Bouncer 5pts
x10 Trollkin Fennblades 8pts

Which adds up to 27pts

Thanks,
Andy

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the progress on these.... I'll also be doing some Trollbloods coming in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy,

    The Khador army is looking great, and looking forward to seeing your Trolls take shape.

    If you fancy some Warmachine and Hordes games on a Sunday and can pop over to Hinckley then come along. We have around six new players to the game and usually play 25 point games.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mark

    I'm definitely interested, Hinckley isn't to far away from me. Does the club have a web address

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andy

    Its http://www.hagsgamers.org.uk the address is on the meetings link.

    I will be going this evening. Next week going to a one day tournament in Daventry, so not sure if going next week.

    Pop over some time for some games on a Sunday evening.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete