Monday 28 March 2011

Hordes - Trollbloods 1st 15 points

Hi All
Its been a long time coming, heres the first 15 points for my Hordes Trollblood army. I'm really trying to paint them to the best of my ability instead of rushing though them, so their taking awhile.

The Group Shot


I chose Hoarluk Doomshaper, Rage of Dhunia as my first Warlock just because I like the model, although I thought he was a little small compared to the other Trolls so I stuck him a large stone.




Next up is the Impaler Troll.




And the Mauler.






And last but not least, the Fennblades Unit





Thanks for reading,
Andy

6 comments:

  1. Superb painting, looks like a nice army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on these guys, I really like the stony look, fits them perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there! I painted my Juggernaut using your color scheme and technique. I was inpsired by what you did. Check it out here:

    http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?62401-Finished-Painting-First-Juggernaut&p=855459&posted=1#post855459

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought i'd let you know about a new FREE miniature wargames auction website: @ http://www.miniebid.co.uk

    Thanks for looking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paintjobs on these guys, very "gritty" look compared to most people's bright blue trolls. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete