Saturday 3 April 2010

Pulp City - Solar

I've not had much time to paint stuff over the last month, but I did manage to finish Solar for Pulp City. I really like this model, he's one of the few proper spandex superheroes in the Pulp City range and in the game he's a good all round character (the Space Marine of Pulp City).

Like with all my pulp city minis, I've been trying to paint them differently to other models I've been painting recently. This guy has no metallic's and I've tryed to paint him as bright as I can!


Rules and info for the character are here

2 comments:

  1. Really cool mini! The colors are actually glowing :) The order of the city is secured... (or is Solar a bad guy:)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's another goody, like the other 2 i've done so far. I think I might need to paint some villians next.

    ReplyDelete