Wednesday 29 May 2013

Warhammer Quest iOS game almost here!

Tomorrow the Warhammer Quest game for iOS is finally released. I'm really looking forward to this. I used to be a fan of the original board game back in the day and last year when I heard about a iOS game coming out I got excited and wanted to find out more.
The game developers who are making the game are Rodeo Games and they made a game called Hunters and Hunters 2 which I downloaded to gave it a try. I can see why they got the Warhammer Quest gig.
Hunters 2 is a really good turn based strategy game and is very smilier to Space Hulk.


I'm going to downloading Warhammer Quest tomorrow when it's released, but if you also like Space Hulk you should give Hunters 2 a try.

Also check out this game play video of the Warhammer Quest game.

No comments:

Post a Comment