Wednesday 21 October 2009

Epic Fail, Future plans

Well, on Monday I forgot to buy my tickets for the GW 40K doubles Tournament when they went on sale. I rang up yesterday only to be told they had sold out by 12.30 on Monday (in just 2 and a half hours).

So, it looks like the Space Wolves are going to be put on the back burner. Although I'm still going to do them for the 2011 tourney, I think I'm going to go back to one of my earlier plans before this all came about.

I have a whole list of things I need/want to do, I think thats what I love about this hobby I'm always thinking of new idea's to do!

Here's my list at the min:

1. Me and Matt are preparing to run a couple of 40K campaign's between us, one's with a mighty-empires set I picked up and our original idea which was a very narrative based campaign. For both of these I need to make some defense scenery for are armies to defend.

2. I have a massive back-log of Orks which I got for last Christmas and my birthday which need doing.

3. Space Wolves for next year!

4. I want to paint the dwarfs from my battle of skull pass set and make them into a small (Good Guy) doubles tournament army.

5. I really want to re-paint my Battlefleet Gothic Ork fleet to match my current 40K army, which will be useful for number 1

6. And finally, I have a copy of Space Hulk which need the mini's painting!

It's just a case of what to do first!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andy

    Rumours says that GW are having problems with the tickets. There is a thread on TWF on the subject.
    It may be worth a phone call to GW?

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I stumbled across your blog by searching for "wanted 40k doubles tickets".

    My friend and I got tickets on the day they went up for sale but are no longer able to go.

    I wondered if you'd be interested in giving the tickets a welcome home?

    ReplyDelete