So, it looks like the Space Wolves are going to be put on the back burner. Although I'm still going to do them for the 2011 tourney, I think I'm going to go back to one of my earlier plans before this all came about.
I have a whole list of things I need/want to do, I think thats what I love about this hobby I'm always thinking of new idea's to do!
Here's my list at the min:
1. Me and Matt are preparing to run a couple of 40K campaign's between us, one's with a mighty-empires set I picked up and our original idea which was a very narrative based campaign. For both of these I need to make some defense scenery for are armies to defend.
2. I have a massive back-log of Orks which I got for last Christmas and my birthday which need doing.
3. Space Wolves for next year!
4. I want to paint the dwarfs from my battle of skull pass set and make them into a small (Good Guy) doubles tournament army.
5. I really want to re-paint my Battlefleet Gothic Ork fleet to match my current 40K army, which will be useful for number 1
6. And finally, I have a copy of Space Hulk which need the mini's painting!
It's just a case of what to do first!