Monday 27 September 2010

Hellcannon

Just a quick update on what i've been working. I've been doing a Hellcannon for my Warriors army and I will have to say, this is one of my least favourite models i've put together. It didn't fit together very well and nothings straight.


For the base, I've used an old movement tray which just happened to be the right size and cut some cork to fit



Next I will fill the gaps with filler then flock it.

I've also been making a whole load of other stuff as well, but I think I will save it for another post.

Thanks,
Andy

4 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I had the same experience with my hellcannon, very bad quality, I spent hours "repairing" with Green Stuff.
    But I must say after painting it, it is one of my very favourites (if you are interested click the link, there are photos of my WoC army).
    Hope you like yours once it's painted.
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. link doesnt seem to work, so here again:
    http://www.forum.middenheim.de/YaBB.pl?board=Modellbau;action=display;num=1253651100

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really nice looking model. Should look smart once it's painted up and based.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, just posted pictures of the final thing!

    ReplyDelete