Sunday 5 September 2010

The beginnings of an army

For months now i have been work on the beginnings of my Dark Elf army. And now have the first three units.
Dark Elf where the first thing i collected years back when i was a kid, so in honour to this and because the new ones are cool. I decided to reuse a lot of my old models. Though didn't have many of the models i needed, so to make the numbers up i bought some more from eBay ( it was a little costly but worth it ! ) .





my 20 strong classic Black Guard


25 strong Corsairs ( well it will be when I've finished the last 6 of them)


30 warriors



I still have a long way to go though before its a game ready army, like adding things repeater crossbow men, dark riders, cold ones and many more !!

thanks Matty

3 comments:

  1. That is a nice looking force dude. I like the use of some of the older Dark Elf miniatures - the spearmen and Black Guard most noticeably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great brush work. Go for a Hydra or two, those things are nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks dudes, i do like the classic black guard so much more the the new one myself and a Hydra is must have in any Darkelf army, so well be adding one or two of them to the force later on !

    ReplyDelete