Monday 30 August 2010

Warhammer Terrain WIP

Hi all, here's a quick picture of the scenery I've been working over the last week.


I've made something for 7 out of 10 of the mystical monuments in the rulebook.
I made all of them from old CD's (bases), 1 ruins set, odd bits from the bits box and random crap from the garden. I'll post some better pictures when their painted.

Also I dug out my Keep from the really old GW game Battle-masters. I think its about time this got a re-paint, at the minute it looks a little dated to use next to my other scenery.

And after another let down by my Warriors of Chaos at the last tournament I went to, I've decided they need something other than troops. So I found out my old Giant model in my bit box and gave him a face lift (horns to be exact), he can double-up as Cycgor in my old beastmen army. Also I've ordered a Hellcannon, which should give me something to do in the shooting phase :)



Thanks,
Andy

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could find my BattleMasters keep. I certainly don't remember getting rid of it, but it's nowhere to be found...

    ReplyDelete