Sunday 26 September 2010

Warhammer Forge, Dark Eldar & Chaos Dwarf = cool

I been having a look at the pictures from this years Games Day which have been posted on Bell of Lost Souls. And at first glance they look awesome.

The new Dark Eldar look much better than the old ones. although there is no chance I can start a new 40k army, I'm definitely thinking about them for a kill-team!

The Chaos stuff from Warhammer Forge also look really good, the only problem is that I said after the current batch of Chaos stuff i'm working on I wouldn't get any more.

And last but not least, the Chaos Dwarf. At the minute they look just like extra warmachines for Chaos, but then there's this guy, who looks like a army general, so maybe we will some Chaos Dwarf infantry.


Thanks,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment